The use of Salapon® tablets represents a unique therapeutic approach in the treatment of atopic dermatitis, intestinal dysbiosis, as well as related ailments and diseases. Salapon contains a specific combination of enterosorbent and prebiotic:
- 355 mg hydrolyzed lignin
- 120 mg lactulose
Unique double mechanism of action
Hydrolyzed lignin is a polysaccharide with a developed porous structure of micro, meso and macropores, obtained by acid hydrolysis of wood. It has a high ability to adsorb pathogenic microorganisms, toxins, allergens from food, heavy metal salts and other harmful substances. Scientific research reveals that lignin also exhibits immunostimulatory, anti-inflammatory and antiviral activity.
The structure of lignin is composed of pores of different sizes, allowing the adsorption and neutralization of a large number of substances and toxins. It is 1000 times more efficient than activated carbon and does not cause GIT irritation.
Hydrolyzed lignin as a powerful enterosorbent:
- It acts locally at the bowel level
- It has an affinity for pathogenic microorganisms, toxins and metabolites
- It is not absorbed from the digestive tract, nor is it metabolized
- It does not affect the gastrointestinal mucosa
Lactulose is a natural fiber, a prebiotic, that nourishes the good bacteria (Bifidus and Lactobacillus) in our body.
Good bacteria prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria and normalize the bowel microflora. Lactulose also stimulates Bifidus and Lactobacillus bacteria to produce short-chain fatty acids. Short-chain fatty acids increase the production of IL-10 and TGF-b1, and IL-10 and TGF-b1 as anti-inflammatory cytokines play a key role in reducing the allergen-induced reaction.
Thus, lactulose enhances the immune response and reduces the possibility of allergic reactions.
Wide range of therapeutic possibilities:
- Dysbiosis of various etiologies (gastrointestinal chronic and acute diseases, long-term NSAID therapy, immunosuppressants…)
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) with a tendency to constipation and irregular stools
- Restoration of microflora balance after antibiotic therapy (including antibiotic-induced diarrhea)
In the complex therapy of atopic dermatitis (diathesis), especially in pediatrics
- Combined treatment of acute and chronic viral hepatitis and hepatic cirrhosis
- General improvement of intestinal microflora (for the elderly population)
Salapon® can be used by adults and children over 1 year of age. Salapon is administered orally in the form of tablets.
How to use:
Children from 1 to 3 years: ½ tablets, 3 times a day.
Children from 3 to 7 years: 1 tablet, 3 times a day.
Children from 7 to 12 years: 1-2 tablets, once a day.
Adults and older than 12 years: 2-3 tablets, 3 times a day.
For children under 3 years of age, before using the product consult a doctor.
Take the tablets 1-1.5 hours before or after meals. The tablets can be taken crushed or dissolved in water or juice.
The recommended duration of therapy is 14 to 21 days.