“All disease begins in the gut.”
Dysbiosis, also called dysbacteriosis, is a term for microbial imbalance in the body or a disorder of the intestinal microflora and as such, affects the digestive tract, but also the skin, nails, eyes… Typical microbial colonies found on or in the body are usually benign or beneficial. In the gut, these good bacteria have a number of useful and necessary functions such as aiding digestion and improving the immune response.
If the balance between the amount of good and pathogenic bacteria is impaired, the following disorders can occur as a result:
- Atopic dermatitis, asthma, allergies, food intolerance;
- Chronic inflammatory bowel diseases – Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, IBS – irritable bowel syndrome;
- Anemia and many other diseases and disorders caused by nutritional deficiencies;
- Autoimmune diseases: Celiac disease, type 1 diabetes, Hashimoto thyroiditis, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and others;
- Neurological diseases: depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, migraine headaches and others;
- Concentration and learning disorders in children, dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism.
Changes in the balance of intestinal microflora usually occur due to changes in diet, use of antibiotics, excessive alcohol consumption, unprotected sexual intercourse, stress.
Due to its unique mechanism of action, Salapon® acts on the cause of the disease:
- It restores the natural balance between good and harmful bacteria in the intestines
- Stimulates the growth of Bifidus and Lactobacillus bacteria
- Soothes inflammatory reactions
- Improves immunity
- Improves skin quality
- Relieves the symptoms of the disease